- This consulting company has offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town, and specialises in financial operations and risk management. Ditikeni owns 13.75%.
- Advance Call is a Pretoria-based call centre business, specialising as a communications hub linking multiple sites with multiple service suppliers. They also operate fraud and ethics hotlines. Ditikeni owns 30%.
- Ditikeni owns a preference share interest in Astron Energy equivalent to 1% of the equity. Astron Energy produces and ditributes petroleum products under the Caltex brand.
African Pioneer Limited
- Ditikeni owns 3.8% of African Pioneer Investments, the Port Elizabeth-based empowerment company.
- This listed company has awarded 66 277 shares to Ditikeni.
- Ditikeni is a participant in the BEE structure of the listed Business Connexion Group (BCG). The stake is fully funded. Ditikeni owns 0.45% of BCG.
- Ditikeni has acquired 51% of Caliba Group, which offers procurement advisory services. It is currently contracted to large banks, retailers and mining companies.
- Ditikeni owns 35% of Cross Stream Systems, a subsidiary of Ovations, which provides integrated IT software solution services.
- HWB is a Cape Town-based public relations and communications agency. Ditikeni owns 22%.
LifeHealth Care Group
Following the unbundling of the LifeHealth Care Group from Brimstone Investments, Ditikeni hold 33 331 shares
- Ditikeni owns 10% of Maitland Fund Services, which provides outsourced administration services to asset managers.
Maitland Hedge Fund Services
- Maitland Hedge Fund Services is an administrator of hedge fund assets. It is the South African subsidiary of the global company the Maitland Group.
- Administration, within the Maitland group. Ditikeni owns 10%.
- Ditikeni subscribed for 107 612 shares in this public offer, for cash.
Multichoice Phuthuma Nathi
- Ditikeni holds 13 608 shares in Phuthuma Nathi, MultiChoice’s BEE vehicle.
- Ditikeni owns 12.8% of Ovations, which provides IT consulting services to the financial sector.
- Ditikeni owns 3.3% of this successful private equity company.
- Ditikeni owns 27.3% of this joint venture which manages water treatment facilities for clients.
Vodacom Yebo Yethu
- Ditikeni has bought 77 686 shares in the Vodacom empowerment scheme.