- Adept Advisory is an advisory services group with offices in Johannesburg, Cape Townand London. They specialise in Finance & Operations, Risk Advisory and Digital solutions. Ditikeni has a majority stake in the holding company which owns 25.01% of the South African business.
- Advance Call is a Pretoria-based call centre business, specialising as a communications hub linking multiple sites with multiple service suppliers. Ditikeni owns 30%.
African Pioneer Limited
- Ditikeni owns 3.8% of African Pioneer Investments, the Port Elizabeth-based empowerment company.
Bishops Ditikeni Empowerment Trust
- This is a 50:50 joint venture with Diocesan College, Cape Town.
- This listed company has awarded 56 277 shares to Ditikeni.
- Ditikeni owns a preference share interest in Chevron SA equivalent to 1% of the equity. Chevron produces and distributes petroleum products under the Caltex brand.
- HWB is a Cape Town-based public relations and communications agency. Ditikeni owns 22%.
LifeHealth Care Group
- Following the unbundling of the LifeHealth Care Group from Brimstone Investments, Ditikeni holds 20,511 shares.
- Ditikeni owns 10% of Maitland Fund Services, which provides outsourced administration services to asset managers.
Maitland Hedge Fund Services
- Maitland Hedge Fund Services is an administrator of hedge fund assets. It is the South African subsidiary of the global company the Maitland Group.
- Administration, within the Maitland group. Ditikeni owns 10%.
- Ditikeni owns 1,2% of the South African subsidiary of insurance brokers Marsh.
Michaelhouse Ditikeni Empowerment Trust
- This is a 50:50 joint venture with Michaelhouse school in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Directly and indirectly, Ditikeni subscribed for 50 750 shares in this public offer, for cash.
Multichoice Phuthuma Nathi
- Ditikeni holds 31 874 shares in Phuthuma Nathi, MultiChoice’s BEE vehicle.
- Ditikeni owns 2.2% of this manganese mining company, which controls the Tshipi Mine in the Kalahari Basin.
- Ditikeni owns 10% of Ovations, which provides IT consulting services to the financial sector.
- Ditikeni owns 4.26% of this successful private equity company.
- Ditikeni owns 1.3% of this listed Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) via a B-BBEE consortium.
- Ditikeni owns 27.3% of this joint venture which manages water treatment facilities for clients.
Vodacom Yebo Yethu
- Ditikeni was allocated 31 800 shares in the Vodacom empowerment scheme, plus a further 2 550 shares indirectly.